Monday 20 January 2014

A New Team Member

I am pleased to announce that I will now be fuelled by Hammer Nutrition. The physical demands of training for triathlon's is extremely high so being able to fuel the body and recover from one day to the next is just as important as the session itself. Hammer Nutrition products only use quality ingredients in the right format to help improve performance. Needless to say I think I am onto a winner.

To find out information on Hammer Nutrition or to order products visit www.hammernutrition.com.au.

Stay tuned for an update on my training, racing and future racing plans soon.

1 comment:

  1. Our custom cycling jerseys and accessories help you express your incredibly unique personality while navigating your way through life's great adventures. Zimco Cycle Wear

    ReplyDelete